- Is it okay to call my agent at home?
- What should I do if agents and buyers, viewing the house, start asking me questions about the property?
- Should I be home when the house is being shown?
- What are the most important things that a buyer looks for?
- Must I have Open Houses?
- What simple things can I do to make my home more inviting?
- Should I make cosmetic repairs now, or should I leave them for the buyers to do in a way that they like?
- Are prospective buyers favorably influenced by a house that looks “lived in”?
- Should I display or hide evidence of family member’s careers, hobbies and interests?
- Will you offer to buy my house if it does not sell?
- What happens during the escrow period?
- What happens if I get sick when there is an open house or broker’s tour scheduled?
- At what point does the buyer lose the deposit if he/she withdraws from the sale?
- Should I accept an offer that is contingent on the sale of another home?
- What arrangements should I make, if I must move before the home is sold?